Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe. Jennifer and Ed s Blog Blueberry Quick Bread. Bursting with bright color and bold flavor, blueberries are a no-brainer addition to quick breads. And since quick breads aren't made with yeast, you won't have to wait long to pop the bread into the oven.
This is a sweet bread that uses crushed pineapple and coconut. Fold in the blueberries, pineapple, pecans and coconut. Lately I've been making it over and over again—it's that perfect food gift for welcoming This oatmeal blueberry bread recipe came about after standing at the kitchen counter one day with a half dozen super ripe bananas, swatting my.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, blueberry quick bread recipe. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jennifer and Ed s Blog Blueberry Quick Bread. Bursting with bright color and bold flavor, blueberries are a no-brainer addition to quick breads. And since quick breads aren't made with yeast, you won't have to wait long to pop the bread into the oven.
Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry quick bread recipe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe:
- Get 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 oz of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- Take 1 large of egg, slightly beaten.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. Quick and Easy Blueberry Muffin Recipe – How to Make The Best Homemade Blueberry Muffins – Updated. This quick bread recipe uses just one cup of berries and makes a slightly sweet loaf that's perfect for summer snacking. I don't want to tell you how to eat your blueberry loaf, but I highly recommend having at least one slice slathered in butter while the bread is still warm from the oven.
Instructions to make Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe:
- Line 9"x 5" loaf pan with aluminum foil. Butter the bottom and sides of the foil. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and powder, and salt..
- Add blueberries and stir to distribute..
- In another bowl whisk egg, buttermilk, vanilla, oil, and sugar,.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Do not overmix. Few flour lumps are okay..
- Pour batter into pan..
- Bake bread for 33 to 38 minutes, or until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool completely in pan. ..
This is a quick bread recipe, and is aptly named as such because it is so quick to prepare. In fact, you will probably have to start preheating. Share: Rate this Recipe A versatile recipe that can be doubled or halved with ease and made with different nuts, liquids, or fruits. The best Blueberry Zucchini Bread has summer flavors of fresh blueberries and zucchini with a cinnamon sugar topping all mixed in a one-bowl quick bread. This easy zucchini bread recipe has simple adaptations to make it healthy or gluten free.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food blueberry quick bread recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!