Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals We recommend slicing the rhubarb thin so it fully softens in the bread. Make the buttery crumble and sprinkle it on top of the bread before you bake it.
Easy Rhubarb Quick Bread Recipe Delightfully tart and perfectly sweet homemade rhubarb bread recipe with a hint of orange zest. This moist quick bread features a crisp sugar top. Also has a secret healthy twist!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy quick rhubarb bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals We recommend slicing the rhubarb thin so it fully softens in the bread. Make the buttery crumble and sprinkle it on top of the bread before you bake it.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy quick rhubarb bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread:
- Get 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of rhubarb, chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of butter.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk, or, 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar mixed in.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
Easy Rhubarb Bread Recipe This rhubarb bread recipe makes two loaves – one to enjoy right away, and one to store or share. My husband and I like nuts, but the boys don't care for them – which is why the photo has no nuts. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda, stir into sugar mixture alternately with the milk mixture just until combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
Steps to make Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread:
- In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb and the granulated sugar. Set aside..
- I another bowl, combine flour,baking soda,and baking powder, set aside..
- In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar, add eggs, mix until fluffy..
- Mix in the vanilla..
- add the flour mixture and the butter milk alternately into the egg mixture. Mix on low until just mixed. Do not overdo..
- Stir in the rhubarb and chopped nuts..
- Pour into two, well greased, loaf pans..
- Bake at 325°f for about 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in the middle..
In a bowl, combine the fresh rhubarb and the sugar, and set aside. In another bowl, combine the flour, the baking soda and the baking powder, and set aside. In a large bowl, cream the butter and the brown sugar, and beat in the eggs, (using an electric mixer), until mixture is light and fluffy. In a bowl, combine the sugar and oil; blend in egg, vanilla and milk. Combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; add to moist ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy quick rhubarb bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!