Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Get of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- Get 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- Get 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Get 100 gr of flour.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take of Sauce ingredients:.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Make ready 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Make ready 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Make ready 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- Get 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Take of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Instructions to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!