Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern deep fried pork chops recipe. To make southern deep fried pork chops you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops:
- Use 8 of Bone in or boneless Pork Chops about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Use 2 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper (I like the course grind myself).
- Use of Egg or eggs beaten with cup or more milk. See note.
- Take 1 of Cajun seasoning of your choice (optional).
- Get 1 of oil for frying.
- Get of Note: Depending on number of pork chops, use enough egg and milk.
- Get of To dip chops in before dredging. May use 1 egg and less milk if.
- Use of Using smaller amount of chops.
Steps to make Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops:
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper to combine well..
- Heat a deep skillet or deep fryer with enough oil to cover pork chops. You can also just pan fry these and flip when golden brown on one side..
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning(if using) on the pork chops on both sides..
- Dredge the coated chops in flour mixture..
- Beat the egg with milk or water and dip pork chop to coat both sides and return to flour mixture and evenly coat both sides well..
- Place battered pork chops on a cooling rack or baking sheet and let set to room temperature to let coating set. This helps keep the crust from falling off during frying..
- In hot oil, maybe medium to medium high heat, do not get to hot or to cool just to where you test it, it should start frying right away but not super hot..
- Take a couple of chops if pan in large enough to hold 2, carefully place chops into heated oil. If deep frying, you may have to flip, just keep an eye out to see when it is golden brown..
- If using skillet, fry on one side until golden brown and flip..
- Drain on cooling rack or paper towels to get rid of excess oil. May add more seasoning to taste when first out of oil..
- Repeat until all chops are cooked. Can be kept warm in 200°F oven until all are cooked or when your ready to serve..
- Serve with your choice of sides. Boneless ones are great on buttermilk biscuits for breakfast. If you have leftovers :).
Keywords: Southern Fried Pork Chops Recipe, breaded pork chops, made from Hi ELove, Sure. We used deep fryers at the restaurant when we did them. Southern Fried Porkchops — Just Jess. These fried pork chops will not only make your hubby love you, they will make MORE of you for your hubby to love. These Milk Brined Southern Fried Pork Chops are extra tender and so full of flavor with the perfect amount of gravy sustaining crispiness.
If you find this Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.