Blueberry quick bread. Blueberry Bread is super easy and quick to make from scratch! This moist quick bread is loaded with fresh blueberries and topped with a sprinkle of sugar for some crunch. This is a how to video showing the viewers How To Make Blueberry Quick Bread.
Lately I've been making it over That's when blueberries came to my quick bread rescue, for a quick bread worthy of any breakfast. Blueberry Bread is super easy and quick to make from scratch! Jennifer and Ed s Blog Blueberry Quick Bread.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, blueberry quick bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry Bread is super easy and quick to make from scratch! This moist quick bread is loaded with fresh blueberries and topped with a sprinkle of sugar for some crunch. This is a how to video showing the viewers How To Make Blueberry Quick Bread.
Blueberry quick bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Blueberry quick bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have blueberry quick bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry quick bread:
- Take 2/3 cup of butter, softened.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 4 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 3/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries (not thawed).
- Make ready 1 cup of crushed pineapple, well drained.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped pecans, optional.
Bored with the same old blueberry quick breads? Try something different with a blueberry pie bread — homemade blueberry pie filling swirled into the batter and topped with an almond crumble topping. Though this quick bread is outstanding on its own, a swirl of blueberry jam and sprinkle of crumble topping create an outstanding crust. I'm always on the lookout for quick and easy recipes that double.
Instructions to make Blueberry quick bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, egg whites, lemon juice, and almond extract..
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, alternating with milk..
- Fold in blueberries, pineapple, and nuts, if using..
- Spread batter into prepared loaf pans and bake approximately 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean..
This is a sweet bread that uses crushed pineapple and coconut. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious. This quick bread recipe uses just one cup of berries and makes a slightly sweet loaf that's perfect for summer snacking. I don't want to tell you how to eat your blueberry loaf, but I highly recommend. The batter is made with yoghurt which makes this loaf lovely and moist, and all you need.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blueberry quick bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!