Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce. Dipping sauce Combine all ingredients in a pot and bring to boil. Soy-free Wonton Soup Allergy Girl Eats. Fried wontons – Homemade, crispy and delicious wontons with simple everyday ingredients.
Everyone loves them because they are so crispy. Scoop them out with a slotted spoon and drain on the paper towels while you fry the rest. Serve with small individual dishes (I like tea bowls or sake cups) filled with the orange sauce for dipping.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fried wonton with dipping sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dipping sauce Combine all ingredients in a pot and bring to boil. Soy-free Wonton Soup Allergy Girl Eats. Fried wontons – Homemade, crispy and delicious wontons with simple everyday ingredients.
Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fried wonton with dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce:
- Make ready 1 pack of wonton wrappers (square shape).
- Get 500 ml of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- Take of For the filling:.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 300 gr of shrimp, chopped into small pieces or grounded.
- Get 200 gr of ground chicken or pork.
- Make ready 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare of For the dipping sauce:.
- Get 60 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 60 ml of water.
- Prepare 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 30 ml of white vinegar.
Great sauce for dipping wonton or spring rolls. I like to use sesame seed oil instead of vegetable oil. Taste the mixture, adjust to taste. Mix, then add the mixture from the skillet.
Steps to make Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce:
- Directions for the sauce: In a small saucepan, add all the ingredients for the dipping sauce. Heat the saucepan over low-high heat. Keep stirring until boiling. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Directions for the wonton: In a big bowl, add all ingredients for the filling. Mix well..
- Lay a piece of wonton wrapper on your palm. Add 1/2 Tbsp of the filling mixture in the middle. Dip your index finger into the sealing water and trace it on the outer edge of the wonton wrapper. Fold it up to form a triangle. Pinch the edge to seal tight. Do the same with the rest of the filling..
- Heat up vegetable oil for deep frying. Deep fry the wonton until golden brown. Remove from the heat. Drain well. Lay them on some paper towel. Place them on the serving plate..
- Serve warm with the dipping sauce! 😋.
Serve warm or at room temperature with freshly steamed or fried won tons. I don't know about you but I like to dip my boiled wontons into a fragrant spicy dipping sauce before eating them. Fried wontons also do well with a creamy dip or a tangy salsa. This soy-based dipping sauce recipe is a traditional accompaniment to dumplings, a staple of Chinese cuisine. But a dumpling wouldn't be a dumpling without the dipping sauce that goes with it.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried wonton with dipping sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!