Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Chocolate Cupcake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chocolate Cupcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chocolate Cupcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate cupcake recipe. You can have easy chocolate cupcake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chocolate Cupcake:
- Prepare 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 0.25 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 0.5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 0.5 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar.
- Take 6 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Easy Chocolate Cupcake:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners..
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Sift and stir it until well combined..
- Mix all the wet ingredients until well combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir it until well combined (be careful not to overmix)..
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners about 3/4 full..
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until skewer inserted into the cupcake in the middle of the tray comes out clean..
- Originally this recipe using an 8 inch cake pan. If you do, bake the cake for 35 to 40 minutes..
If you find this Easy Chocolate Cupcake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.