Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet fried pork chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet fried pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet fried pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a great protein source.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet fried pork chops recipe. To cook sweet fried pork chops you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet fried pork chops:
- Get 1 tsp of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1/4 cup of ketchup or 1/2 depends.
- Use 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of you can choose either vegetable or olive oil.
- Take 1 of Boneless, skinless pork chops (i used thinly sliced chops).
- You need 1 tsp of A-1 sauce ( extra tang).
Instructions to make Sweet fried pork chops:
- Heat up 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil, til it gets really hot on medium to low heat..
- Take pork chops and rinse them in water, and cut them however you want..
- When pan is hot (splash with water) carefully put porkchops in. Brown on both sides..
- When pork chops are browned; add ketchup, brown sugar, lemon juice, water, and garlic..
- Heat to boiling, toss pork chops in sauce to coat evenly..
- Dont keep it boiling too long or sauce will burn (i learned the hard way). I also cooked rice on the side 🙂 it only took about 15-20 mins to cook pork chops..
To serve it, put a nice spoon of peppers onto the place, cover with nice pork chops. Well, these pork chops are crispy and juicy and can be on your table in no time at all. Note: Our boneless pork chops were thin cut and cooked quite quickly. Sprinkle salt and pepper all over them. Pork Chops with Sweet and Sour Sauce here on Simply Recipes.
If you find this Sweet fried pork chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.