Protein Energy Balls. Explore The Complete Range Of Beauty Products Brought to You by Elle Macpherson At WelleCo Rolled Oats (Old fashioned oats) – Gives the energy balls a chewy texture. This is a fabulous slow-releasing energy carb. Protein Powder – To give a protein boost, and add some optional sweetness.
They have a great balance of quick energy fuel, protein from the nuts, powdered milk, fiber, slow-burning carbs from the flour, oats, and wheat germ, and good-for-you fats! They are also filling and, best of all, absolutely delicious. They are good for about a week.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, protein energy balls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Protein Energy Balls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Protein Energy Balls is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Explore The Complete Range Of Beauty Products Brought to You by Elle Macpherson At WelleCo Rolled Oats (Old fashioned oats) – Gives the energy balls a chewy texture. This is a fabulous slow-releasing energy carb. Protein Powder – To give a protein boost, and add some optional sweetness.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have protein energy balls using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Protein Energy Balls:
- Take 2/3 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Oats.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Flax seeds coursely ground.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips semi-sweet or dark.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get 1 scoop of Vanilla protein powder (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Almond milk unsweetened and unflavoured.
- Make ready Dash of salt.
With rolled oats, protein powder, peanut butter and a touch of honey, these energy balls will keep you satisfied for hours! I've decided that my life mission is to bring energy balls to the world! If any of you happen to know what C does for a living or who he works for, this statement is that much funnier. For the rest of you…keep guessing.
Instructions to make Protein Energy Balls:
- In a large bowl mix together all the above ingredients until well combined. Use your hands to mix and work the dough..
- Combine until it comes together and almost holds..
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls using your hands..
- Place in a container and store in the refrigerator until ready to eat..
Protein balls make delicious, handy snacks to eat on-the-go. Struggle to keep your hands off the office biscuit tin, or that convenient chocolate bar? Roll up some protein balls for a snack that'll keep you powering on until dinner time. Delicious, Nourishing protein balls to give you a natural energy and mood LIFT, plus helps fight sugar cravings. All are raw, gluten free and natural.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food protein energy balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!