Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry. Then Thai green curry can be a truly superb dish, I and absolutely love it when my mother in law makes it from scratch. In this Thai green curry chicken recipe (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) you'll find step by step instructions about how to make authentic home style Thai green curry. This is a classic Thai green curry (kaeng kiau wan) that can be easily made at home.
Learn how to make authentic Thai Green Curry with our Chef de Cuisine, Khun Anchalee. Surprise your friends and family with one of our favorite Thai recipes. Thai Green Curry made quick and easy by pimping up store bought curry paste OR with a homemade green curry paste.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kap khun kha – authentic thai green curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Then Thai green curry can be a truly superb dish, I and absolutely love it when my mother in law makes it from scratch. In this Thai green curry chicken recipe (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) you'll find step by step instructions about how to make authentic home style Thai green curry. This is a classic Thai green curry (kaeng kiau wan) that can be easily made at home.
Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kap khun kha – authentic thai green curry using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry:
- Take 10 of stalks ★Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of stalks ★Lemongrass.
- Make ready 15 of ★Hot green chili peppers.
- Make ready 1 of packet ★Basil.
- Take 1/2 of ★Onion.
- Get 5 clove of ★Garlic.
- Take 1/4 of Red pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Aubergine/eggplants.
- Get 150 grams of Chicken.
- Take 200 ml of Coconut milk (store-bought).
- Get 200 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tsp of Pure curry powder (shop bought).
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Fish sauce.
Better than your local Thai place! Thai Basil – essential for a true green curry experience! Tastes like Italian basil with a slightly more aniseedy flavour. Lime juice – just a squeeze.
Steps to make Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry:
- Make green curry paste with the ★ ingredients..
- Wash the cilantro well and chop roughly. Use the roots as well. Use only 5 cm from the root of the lemongrass. Remove the stem of the hot green chili peppers. Leave some basil for garnishing, and chop the rest. Roughly chop the onion..
- Blend all the ★ ingredients in a food processor..
- When it's smooth, the paste is done..
- Roast the red pepper until the skin is blackened, and remove the skin. Slice thinly and put aside on a plate..
- Cut the aubergine into large bite size chunks using a rolling cut. Cut the chicken into bite sizes..
- Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil (not listed) in a wok. Heat until it starts smoking, then add the aubergine and stir fry until lightly brown..
- Add chicken and stir fry..
- Add green curry paste (3 tablespoons) and fry for 1~2 minutes..
- Add water and coconut milk. Bring it to the boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2~3 minutes until smooth..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Put the red pepper strips and basil on top..
Thai green curry is the most famous Thai dishes outside Thailand. This is the authentic Thai chicken curry recipe with the in-depth explanation. It has a distinct green color that set it apart from Indian curries which are mostly red or yellow. As the name implies, this Thai green curry recipe is prepared. Easy green curry with chicken in rich coconut curry sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food kap khun kha – authentic thai green curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!