Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fluffy pumpkin pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fluffy pumpkin pancakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of Buttermilk or buttermilk substitute.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of Pumpkin Puree.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Nonstick cooking spray.
Instructions to make Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes:
- In a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg, oil, pumpkin puree and mix well..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and mix..
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, until well combined..
- Heat griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour scoops full of batter onto hot griddle or pan. When bubbles form, gently flip the pancakes. Finish cooking until nice and golden brown on both sides..
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fluffy pumpkin pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!