Fresh garden Roast Beef.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fresh garden roast beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh garden Roast Beef is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fresh garden Roast Beef is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fresh garden roast beef using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh garden Roast Beef:
- Make ready of Beef.
- Make ready 1 of European Roast Beef.
- Make ready 2 of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic, crushed once.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot, cut in half.
- Take 2 of Spring Onions, diamond shaped slices.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Get 350 ml of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 100 ml of White wine.
- Get of Paste.
- Get 2 of Knorr beef stock cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Olive oil.
Steps to make Fresh garden Roast Beef:
- For the paste, put the stock cubes in a small bowl, add olive oil and crushed the cubes with your fingers until you have a smooth texture..
- Cover and massage the beef with the paste. Then on a hot pan sear the beef on each sides for two minutes..
- Put the beef in the Crock-Pot, add the vegetables and some olive oil. Add water and wine, then cook for 4 hours. Serve with either a salad or roasted potatoes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fresh garden roast beef recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!