Quick Pizza with Pita bread. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea! A good recipe for kids, too. I use pocket-less pitas we buy from Indian grocery, but I'm sure regular will work.
I topped the pita breads with our favourite pizza toppings rather than what was suggested and This is a great little snack that's quick to serve while watching a hockey game on TV or as an appy I loved using pita breads it made a perfect crust. I used whole-wheat pitas and pizza sauce from Trader Joe's. · Veggie Pita Bread Pizza is this easy and simplified option for making pizza at home using pita bread for crust, a no cook pizza sauce and toppings of choice. Pita bread pizza is so, so simple and one of our favorite ways to make a quick weeknight meal.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick pizza with pita bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea! A good recipe for kids, too. I use pocket-less pitas we buy from Indian grocery, but I'm sure regular will work.
Quick Pizza with Pita bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Quick Pizza with Pita bread is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook quick pizza with pita bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Pizza with Pita bread:
- Take 1 of pita bread.
- Get 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of cheese (of your choice).
- Take 1 of sliced onion; medium size.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of shredded parmesan.
- Get 1 tsp of tabasco smoked paprika sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
- Take of Optional.
- Take 1/2 packet of Papa John's special seasoning.
- Get 1/2 packet of Papa John's red chili flakes.
- Get of Substitute.
- Prepare of you can sustitute basil with either fresh basil leaves or Italian seasoning.
All you need to do is remember to stock pita bread in your refrigerator and some shredded cheese. Then, it's an easy way to use up veggies in the refrigerator. A handful of fresh baby spinach leaves. Place the pita bread on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and spread the pizza sauce on top.
Steps to make Quick Pizza with Pita bread:
- On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter..
- Throw it over a pan on low heat. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese..
- Arrange the onion by pressing it slightly into the bread..
- Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat. Turn off heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it. Finally, sprinkle Basil on top. Also spice it with packets from Papa John's to taste. Serve hot..
- Alternatively, you can ready up all this and nuke it in microwave safe plate for 4 minutes (or 1 additional minute if not done)..
Cover the sauce with mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings. Throw-together pizzas are a staple quick meal for many households, I expect. Though I wonder – do most people use store bought pizza bases? And because I know that using Greek pita bread makes a terrific base for a. Pita Bread Pizza Topping VariationsRecipes From A Pantry. mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, tomato sauce, olives, pita breads.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food quick pizza with pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!