Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Chicken meatball recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken meatball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken meatball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a terrible mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken meatball recipe. You can have baked chicken meatball using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken meatball:
- You need 1 lb. of lean ground chicken.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of whole wheat panko breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/4 cup of finely diced onion (too many onion i used, one onion perhaps is ok).
- Get 1/2 tsp. of onion powder (don't have this).
- Provide 2 cloves of crushed garlic (too much garlic, i think 2 is good number).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Get 2 ounces of blue cheese cut into small cubes.
- Take 3/4 cup of + 1 tbsp. hot wing sauce (anything spicy).
- Get 1 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- Prepare of blue cheese for stuffing.
Steps to make Baked Chicken meatball:
- Mix everything and then making meat balls with blue cheese inside..
- Put to 180 preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs into the roast pan covered with hot wing sauce for 2 hours on low heat..
These easy baked chicken meatballs are gluten-free (no breadcrumbs), clean eating, and paleo! Baked ground chicken meatballs are a delicious twist on the classic recipe. You can use either white meat ground chicken, or choose chicken made with white and dark meat. Easy Baked Chicken Meatballs are a total family favorite! You'll love how easy they come together.
If you find this Baked Chicken meatball recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.