Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks. Replay "Baked Drumsticks Make Dinner Easy". The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken. We forget to cook them on their own sometimes, but with this simple baked recipe, we're about to start!
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Replay "Baked Drumsticks Make Dinner Easy". The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken. We forget to cook them on their own sometimes, but with this simple baked recipe, we're about to start!
Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks:
- Take 12 of skinless chicken drumsticks.
- Make ready of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get of Juice of one small orange and one lime (or lemon).
- Take 1 tablespoon of horseradish mustard.
- Prepare 1 of large clove garlic, crushed.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
Baked chicken drumsticks are perfect for parties because they are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and satisfy a crowd. Baked Chicken Drumsticks – Mouthwatering, juicy, perfectly seasoned drumsticks made so simple and effortless, this recipe will make you think twice about. These chicken drumsticks are packed with flavor yet they are easy to prepare. They are great for a quick and easy mid-week dinner and you.
Steps to make Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks:
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 425° F..
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet..
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack. Keep marinade to one side..
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes (internal temperature should be 165° F). Baste with reserved marinade a couple of times during cooking..
Baked Chicken Leg Drumsticks: Easy chicken leg recipe. Includes instructions on how long to bake chicken drumsticks and chicken temperature. Why this is the best chicken drumstick recipe? EASY – It's crazy simple with only. The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!