No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Don't leave dessert to chance! Try a sample of our delicious protein mousse on us today.
Place back on the parchment lined baking sheet. In a large microwave-safe bowl, add the butter and peanut butter. Using a fork, stir together the melted butter and peanut butter until smooth.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, no bake chocolate covered peanut butter balls. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Don't leave dessert to chance! Try a sample of our delicious protein mousse on us today.
No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no bake chocolate covered peanut butter balls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls:
- Make ready 2 1/4 cup of smooth or chunky peanut butter.
- Make ready 2 cup of bag of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Take 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Make ready 2 tsp of shortening.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of flour.
Instructions Mix margarine, peanut butter, and sugar. Shape into small balls and place on wax paper. Put a toothpick into each one. While the peanut butter balls are chilling, melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl that is deep enough for dipping.
Steps to make No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls:
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, confectioners sugar, melted butter and flour until the mixture is crumbly. For the next step, the best way that I've found to make a smooth filling is to use your hands to mix everything together..
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Roll the peanut butter filling into 1 inch balls and line the baking sheet with rows of the balls. Set the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 1 hour to chill the peanut butter balls for easier dipping..
- While the peanut butter balls are chilling, melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl that is deep enough for dipping. I melted 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips at a time, stirring at 30 second intervals until smooth..
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer. Use a toothpick, wooden skewer, or slotted spoon to pick up a peanut butter ball and then dip it into the chocolate, turning quickly to cover the entire candy. Place onto a second baking tray that has also been lined with wax paper. Swirl the chocolate on the top of each candy for a pretty design. Refrigerate until the chocolate has completely hardened..
- Store the candies in a sealed container in the refrigerator.**Warning** These little candies are very addictive!!.
Mix butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until well blended. More or less powdered sugar can be used to make mixture more or less dry. This will ensure they hold up once they start to dip into the warm melted chocolate later. Dip each peanut butter ball into the chocolate, one at a time, and use a fork to get slowly lift them out. Gently shake off excess chocolate and place truffles on prepared tray.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food no bake chocolate covered peanut butter balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!