Tofu Thai Green Curry. This healthy veggie Thai green curry is packed with protein and flavour. Add the mangetout and baby corn (if using) and squeeze in the lime juice. Simple and flavorful Thai green curry recipe served with steamed, seasonal vegetables.
This dish is gluten free as long as you. This Thai Green Curry is loaded with crispy tofu, hearty vegetables, and crunchy cashews. Crispy tofu, hearty vegetables, and crunchy cashews, this rich and creamy Thai green curry is exactly the type of flavorful comfort food we crave.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tofu thai green curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This healthy veggie Thai green curry is packed with protein and flavour. Add the mangetout and baby corn (if using) and squeeze in the lime juice. Simple and flavorful Thai green curry recipe served with steamed, seasonal vegetables.
Tofu Thai Green Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tofu Thai Green Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tofu thai green curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Get 400 g of Tofu.
- Take 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh aspagagus trimmed.
- Make ready 125 g of green beens trimmed.
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Make ready 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of green chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 125 g of baby corn.
- Get 1/2 of courgette, cut into thin slices.
- Make ready 1 of red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- Take 125 g of pak choi (I left it out).
- Make ready of Juice of 1 small lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander plus extra for garnish.
- Get 2 of spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices.
Thai Green Curry with Vegetables and Tofu – a delicious weeknight dinner! Make this with homemade green curry paste or use store-bought curry paste for a quick Thinly sliced eggplant, bell pepper, and tofu right into the curry sauce to simmer. I usually just put them in raw, like they do in Thailand. Make this Thai green tofu curry for a quick and easy dinner.
Instructions to make Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper to remove excess water for 20 minutes, cut into 1 cm pieces and place in the soy sauce to marinate..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the green beans and asparagus tips for a minute, drain and refresh in cold water..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the tofu, stir lightly until coated with the curry paste then cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the shallots, chilli and garlic and carry on cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer, then add the baby corn, courgette, red pepper, green beans and asparagus. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes then add pak choi. Simmer once again for a minute then lastly tip in the fresh lime juice and chopped coriander..
- Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped coriander and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine or sticky rice..
Also, check out our vegan Thai green curry which uses butternut squash. For more veggie options, check out our vegetarian curry, vegetarian chilli, vegetarian paella and other vegetarian recipes. This vegan Thai Green Curry with Tofu is filled with fresh green vegetables and pan-fried tofu for an easy healthy and delicious weeknight meal. Thai Green Curry made quick and easy by pimping up store bought curry paste OR with a homemade green curry paste. Better than your local Thai place!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tofu thai green curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!