Thai Green Curry.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thai green curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Green Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Thai Green Curry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Make ready of chicken breast diced.
- Take of green pepper chopped into chunks.
- Get of baby corn.
- Make ready of red onion chopped into chunks.
- Get of bamboo shoots.
- Make ready of coconut milk.
- Get of fresh kaffir lime leaf.
- Get of olive oil.
- Prepare of Boiled Rice, to serve.
- Make ready of Lime, to garnish.
- Make ready of Thai green curry paste – jar or pre-made.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cook the diced chicken in the olive oil for 2 mins on each side (4 mins in total).
- Add the chopped pepper, onion, baby corn, bamboo shoots and lime leaf, cook for 2 mins.
- Add the Thai green curry paste and cook for 2 mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook for 2 mins.
- Boil rice per instructions (mine was ready in 2 mins). Drain, add to serving bowls. Add Thai green curry on top. Add lime garnish to finish.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thai green curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!