French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker. Slow cooker pot roast is made with only five ingredients plus water. It's an easy pot roast recipe with onion soup mix and veggies. Start with a good lean beef chuck roast for this recipe or look for a cut of beef with "pot roast" on the label.
Season to taste with sea salt; stir in thyme and bay leaf. My French onion pot roast is a mashup of winter favorites. It's seriously full of flavor and you can even make it in the slow cooker for a stress-free dinner!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, french onion roast beef, slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Slow cooker pot roast is made with only five ingredients plus water. It's an easy pot roast recipe with onion soup mix and veggies. Start with a good lean beef chuck roast for this recipe or look for a cut of beef with "pot roast" on the label.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have french onion roast beef, slow cooker using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker:
- Make ready 2-3 pound of roast beef.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 1 can of French onion soup.
- Make ready 1/3 can of water.
- Get of finishing.
- Take 2 cans of beans.
- Make ready of for serving.
- Prepare of rice or noodles.
Just think about that for a second: french onion pot roast over buttered egg noodles, warm sandwiches with melty roast beef, gooey gruyere on hot. If beef roast comes in netting or is tied, remove netting or strings. Cook frozen broccoli in the microwave, and the meal is ready in minutes. To save precious time in the morning, cut the onion and chop the garlic the night before and refrigerate.
Instructions to make French Onion Roast Beef, Slow Cooker:
- Since there are only two of us, i have a small slow cooker. I think it is a 1 1/2 quart (1.5 liter). Keep that in mind. And about a 2 pound piece of meat..
- Slice your onion into rounds.
- Put them in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Trim your meat, cut it into 1 1/2 inch cubes (give or take).
- Put the cubed meat on top of the onion rings..
- Add the French onion soup.
- Add about 1/3 can of water.
- Now I covered it, put it in the fridge over night, started it the next morning.
- Cook it on low for 8 hours. Then we added 2 cans of tri-beans (kidney, pinto and navy). Cook 2 more hours, still on low..
- Initially we thought to eat it plain, however, at the last minute my wife wanted rice. This was a good choice..
This Slow Cooker Roast Beef can't be beaten for convenience or taste! If you do some research you'll find many "one pot roast" recipes for the slow cooker that involve throwing everything (potatoes included) into the crockpot and leaving it to cook. Crock Pot Beef Pot Roast Serving Suggestions. If you opted for adding the optional veggies to the roast.you're golden. Serve the roast and the Slow Cooker Kitchen/AmaZanZo LLC/Gwen Jones is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food french onion roast beef, slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!