Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can truly help to better your mood. Feeling starved can really bring you down! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's baked italian meatballs recipe. To make mike's baked italian meatballs you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs:
- Use of ● For The Meats/Protiens.
- Provide 30 of LG Quality Precooked Italian Meatballs [1/2 beef 1/2 pork].
- You need of ● For The Red Sauce Base [from the bertolli premium collection].
- Provide 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Marinara Sauce.
- Get 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Garlic Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of ● For The Red Sauce Additions.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Shreadded Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Shreadded Parmesan Ramono [+ reserves for topping].
- Get 2 of LG Diced Roma Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Red Onions.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Take 1 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Basil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Fennel Seeds.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Use as needed of Beef Broth [to thin mixture only if needed].
- Use of ● For The Noodles [consider a thick heavy noodle].
- Prepare of Linguini Noodles [boil as per manufacturers directions].
- Use of ● For The Garlic Bread.
- Prepare 1 Loaf of French Bread [1"+ thick slice].
- Take 1 Tub of Seasoned Garlic Butter.
Instructions to make Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs:
- Chop vegetables and mix everything together. Pour everything into a cast iron skillet. Top mixture with additional shreadded Mozzarella and Parmesan Ramono Cheese..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 50 minutes. Do not stir or open oven while baking..
- This is a fantastic brand of juicy precooked Italian meatballs..
- In the meantime, boil your noodle water and add a splash of oil and 1/2 tbsp salt to it. Boil noodles as per manufacturers directions. Ten minutes for this specific brand..
- Pull skillet from oven and let rest for five minutes. Leave oven on but at 325° to bake your garlic bread slices..
- Consider making a chilly Zesty Italian Salad as a side dish..
- Thick slice your French bread [1"+] and coat with garlic butter. Place on a lined cookie sheet and bake for five minutes or until your bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You'll want your garlic bread to be golden brown..
- Use a pre-fabed garlic butter or create your own. See my recipe for Mike's Easy Garlic Butter Spread if interested..
- Meatball sandwichs with toasted garlic buns are also a delicious option. If so, slices of Provolone Cheese as a sandwich base works great..
- Serve dish with a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
You will love this Classic Italian-American style dinner! super easy to make at home and takes almost no time to prepare. · Baked Italian Meatballs – a simple and delicious way to make amazing meatballs! Perfect for spaghetti squash, zoodles or meal prep for the week! These classic Italian-American style meatballs are huge and pillowy soft! They're mixed with ground beef and pork, loaded with herbs and cheese, and served with a traditional tomato Set each one on a baking sheet as you work. You might need to rinse your hands a few times as you make the meatballs.
If you find this Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.