Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce. Enjoy this goat cheese and tomato sauce dip as an appetizer or light meal. It's creamy, saucy and easy to make. Serve with crusty bread or sturdy This baked goat cheese dip features a simple, marinara-like tomato sauce with goat cheese on top.
Process mixture with an immersion blender or potato masher until desired sauce consistency is reached. Our home grown San Marzano tomatoes garlic herbs and onions made this sauce into absolute perfection. The wonderful combination of French tomato sauce and goat cheese makes for a wonderful appetizer for your meal, especially when served with sliced and.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked goat brie in spicy garlic tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Enjoy this goat cheese and tomato sauce dip as an appetizer or light meal. It's creamy, saucy and easy to make. Serve with crusty bread or sturdy This baked goat cheese dip features a simple, marinara-like tomato sauce with goat cheese on top.
Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked goat brie in spicy garlic tomato sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- Take 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of anchovy paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of capers.
- Get 1 (4 oz) of goat cheese brie.
- Take of Crackers or crostini.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Put goat cheese in small, shallow baking dish and surround with tomato sauce. Make delicious baked paneer at home just like those at the best restaurants! Best selling cookbook author Dan Toombs aka The Curry Guy shares This is a really easy way to prepare paneer.
Instructions to make Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- In sauce pan over medium high heat, add oil and minced garlic. Sauté for 1 minute..
- Add in the crushed and diced tomatoes. Stir to combine..
- Add in the spices. Stir to combine..
- Add anchovies and stir to combine..
- Add in Capers. Stir to combine. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes..
- Heat oven to 350. Place brie in center of baking dish. Pour tomato sauce around. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the brie is soft and melted inside..
Paneer doesn't have a lot of flavour on its own but when teamed with this simple spicy sauce it is delicious. This baked goat cheese appetizer is super simple to throw together at the last minute. I love Lucini Organic Rustic Tomato Basil Sauce. It's made with simple, organic ingredients (tomatoes, onions I add a clove of garlic to the sauce before topping it with the goat cheese since I'm of the firm belief. Penne with Shrimp and Spicy Tomato Sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked goat brie in spicy garlic tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!