Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this post we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already realize that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked river prawn and spaghetti with tom yum and coconut milk recipe. To cook baked river prawn and spaghetti with tom yum and coconut milk you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk:
- Take of pounded ingredients.
- Take 8 of shallot And 6 garlic.
- Take 2 inches of galangal.
- Get 6 of small kafir leaf.
- Get 4 of coriander roots.
- Use 3 of small deseeded Chili pepper.
- Provide of stock mixture.
- Use 1 tbsp of Anchovies granules with 350 ml water mixture.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tom yum paste.
- Use 6 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Provide of seafood option.
- Take 2 of River Prawn lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Take of seasoning.
- Use 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of pasta.
- You need of Angel Hair for 2 persons.
- Provide of garnish.
- Get 6 of Kafir lime leaf.
- You need 4 of small red Chili pepper.
Instructions to make Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk:
- Trim the legs then cut back shell first with scissor.
- Then Cut the front with scissor then use the knife and chop into half, lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the pounded ingredients with the Tom yum paste, spread the tomato on baking tray then river Prawn, spread generously the mixture into River Prawn.
- Mix the balance of the paste mixture with the stock then pour onto the baking tray, (avoid the river prawn) then drizzle 6 tbsp of the coconut milk and bake it at 180 for 30 minutes at the (lower rack so the sauce will not dry up) till it’s bubbling hot.
- Once ready, Remove the cooked River Prawn aside, add the Cooked the spaghetti onto the baking tray and mix well with the sauce and drizzle with the fish sauce and lime juice (more or less depending on your preference) then garnish with some kaffir lime leaves and fresh small red Chili pepper then TOP with the river Prawn and serve immediately..
- My Own Fusion, Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti In Tom Yum And Coconut Milk.
Thai Spicy and sour prawn soup call Tom Yum Kung Num Khon in Thai as mixed herb in soup with coconut milk served in coconut. Nasi goreng fried rice with shrimps and egg garnished with fresh cucumber slices and prawn crackers on a plate on a. River prawn spicy soup or tom yum kung in bowl on wooden table on beach near sea. Tom yum soup with shrimps and coconut milk. gray background. top view. copy space. Coconut seafood soup. thai soup with coconut milk, lime, shrimp and sesame seeds. spicy food for lunch. top view.
If you find this Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.