Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy greens, red lentil and chicken curry recipe. To make creamy greens, red lentil and chicken curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry:
- Get 1 of Medium Onion, finely chopped.
- Use 4 Tablespoons of canola oil.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Fresh Garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of fresh ginger, finely chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fresh chillies, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of red lentils.
- You need 3 of Chicken breasts, chopped into bite sized pieces.
- Use 1 Cup of water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of chicken spice.
- Get 2 teaspoons of mild curry spice.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped Swiss chard.
- You need 2 cups of chopped Chinese spinach.
- Use 1/4 Cup of fresh cream.
Instructions to make Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry:
- Sauté onion, garlic, ginger and lentils. Do not soak the lentils as they do not take long to cook. Sauté for 15 minutes on medium heat. Do not brown the onion..
- Add the chicken and season with chicken spice, curry spice and salt. Sauté for 20 minutes on medium heat. Stir regularly..
- Add the green Swiss chard and Chinese spinach. Put the lid on for 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid, stir and add the cup of water and put the lid back on for 15 minutes..
- Just as the water is almost completely absorbed, add the cream and put the heat on low..
- After 15 minutes and the liquid has thickened, you are ready to serve. Leave a bit longer for the liquid to thicken to your liking. Serve with fragrant rice, roasted or steamed vegetables..
Don't call the local takeaway – impress friends and family by cooking this fragrant and creamy Thai green chicken curry. This vegan red lentil curry recipe uses ingredients that you can easily find in your pantry! Also, red lentils give the curry a nice creamy texture. If you do not have red lentils, you can use brow or green lentils, split yellow peas, or split mung. Red curry lentils is my all-time favorite lentil recipe.
If you find this Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.