Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pork chop apple cobbler dinner. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork chop apple cobbler dinner using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Prepare 10 (1 inch) of cut boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- Get 2 boxes of pork stuffing.
Steps to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of the 11×14 pan..
- Pan fry your pork chops in a little bit of butter and bacon grease. Add seasonings of your choice. (I use garlic, onion, salt and pepper)Make the stuffing as the directions are listed on the box..
- Once your pork chops are all the way done lay them on top of apple pie filling. Top with the pork stuffing..
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes uncover the cobbler and bake for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes baking let sit another 10 minutes to cool off and for it to set a little. Enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork chop apple cobbler dinner recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!