Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy pumpkin dip with ginger snaps. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy pumpkin dip with ginger snaps using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps:
- Take 15 oz of can Pumpkin pie filling.
- Get 1 box of 3.4 oz Vanilla Instant Pudding mix.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Ground Nutmeg.
- Get 8 oz of Frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Take 14 oz of Bag Ginger Snaps.
Steps to make Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps:
- Mix pumpkin pie filling, dry pudding mix, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Fold in whipped topping..
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour..
- Serve with Ginger Snaps.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy pumpkin dip with ginger snaps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!