My Cucumber Caprese Salad. Quick summer salad — comin' right up! I've been on my annual caprese salad kick lately, ever since tomatoes surprised us by being. If you love caprese and you're a fan of zoodles, this fresh take is about to blow your mouth straight to happy.
Caprese Salad is terrific served as a side for sharing, as a light meal with crusty bread or piled onto toast with smashed avocado. Caprese Salad is made with fresh mozzarella cheese. This is different to the mozzarella cheese you grate and sprinkle onto things to bake and melt.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my cucumber caprese salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Cucumber Caprese Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. My Cucumber Caprese Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Quick summer salad — comin' right up! I've been on my annual caprese salad kick lately, ever since tomatoes surprised us by being. If you love caprese and you're a fan of zoodles, this fresh take is about to blow your mouth straight to happy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my cucumber caprese salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Cucumber Caprese Salad:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Get Dash of salt.
- Make ready Dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber peeled, seeds scraped with fork, sliced thin & diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh motzerella or 4 motzerella cheese sticks.
- Make ready 1/2 of white onion, diced.
This fresh, crisp caprese salad with cucumbers is my new favorite side for spring and summer. Add an easy balsamic vinaigrette (recipe included) and serve with crusty bread! There's no flavor combination I love in the world more than mozzarella, tomatoes and basil mixed with a tangy balsamic vinaigrette. The cucumber adds a refreshing twist to traditional caprese salad.
Steps to make My Cucumber Caprese Salad:
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dried oregano, dried basil and a dash of salt and pepper; set aside..
- Peel washed cucumber, scrap the seeds with spoon and slice thin and dice. Add to a medium sized bowl..
- Quarter washed cherry tomatoes. Add to the bowl with the cucumbers..
- Thinly slice and dice your white onion (of you do not like onion, feel free to omit from the recipe). Add to bowl with cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Slice mozzarella into bite sized pieces (or use pearl sized mozzarella balls) or 4 motzerella cheese sticks cut into bite sized pieces (Let's keep it simple.) Add to bowl with cucumbers, tomatoes and red onion..
- Pour marinade over vegetables and cheese; mix well..
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving..
Perfect on a hot summer day. Everyone enjoyed it and I'll be making it again. Hubby came up with this idea years ago using the bounty that came from our CSA. It is a simple recipe that is easy to put together. Cucumber Caprese Salad Directions: • In a small bowl mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dried oregano, dried basil and a. ×.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my cucumber caprese salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!