Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Arrange the corn chips on a baking tray.
So cheesy with so much flavor. This nacho recipe is a winner because it will make a larger batch for bigger crowds. In a large bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, andrea's bbq chicken nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Arrange the corn chips on a baking tray.
Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have andrea's bbq chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos:
- Get of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 large of *cooked* chicken breasts.
- Get 1 packages of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Get 1 packages of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Take 1 medium of jalapeno.
- Get 4 tbsp of honey.
Layer half the chips, cheddar, Cotija, chicken, pickled jalapeños, and onion. These BBQ chicken nachos are for the people who want to step up their nacho game. These aren't regular nachos, but extra loaded absolutely delicious nachos. Take a second to think about these layers: crunchy tortilla chips topped with shredded BBQ chicken, red onion, black beans, corn, and a lot of melted cheese.
Instructions to make Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 350?.
- In large mixing bowl, shred the cooked chicken into nice bite sized pieces.
- Grab your favorite bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays is my favorite), and squeeze the entire bottle into the bowl with the chicken.
- then add the honey & mix it all up until the chicken is completely coated with the sauce.
- In your large casserole dish, add your nachos and half of the package of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Then, drop spoonfuls of the chicken mixture in an even layer on top of the nachos and cheese.
- add remaining cheese & diced jalapeno pepper (guts and seeds removed).
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, lettuce & tomato…. whatever your family enjoys!.
Heat oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. Combine chicken, barbeque sauce, lime juice, cumin, and chili powder in a saucepan over medium heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food andrea's bbq chicken nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!