Penne with Chicken and Southwest Cheese Sauce. Penne with Chicken and Southwest Cheese Sauce Quick and easy! Penne Rigate With Minced Chicken Sauce & Cheese Recipe is a one pot meal which is a very great option for a weekend dinner. Main ingredients for meat sauce, are tomato paste, minced chicken and italian seasoning along with cheese.
Transfer the pasta to the prepared baking dish. Top with fresh chopped cilantro before serving. Reduce heat under pan to medium low.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, penne with chicken and southwest cheese sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Penne with Chicken and Southwest Cheese Sauce Quick and easy! Penne Rigate With Minced Chicken Sauce & Cheese Recipe is a one pot meal which is a very great option for a weekend dinner. Main ingredients for meat sauce, are tomato paste, minced chicken and italian seasoning along with cheese.
Penne with Chicken and Southwest Cheese Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Penne with Chicken and Southwest Cheese Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook penne with chicken and southwest cheese sauce using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Penne with Chicken and Southwest Cheese Sauce:
- Take 6 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of Finely chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 clove of Minced garlic.
- Get 1/3 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Half and half.
- Get 1 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/3 cup of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Medium salsa.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Take 5 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 of Cajun Seasoning to taste.
- Get 2 of Green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 box of Penne pasta.
Whisk in cream cheese and ⅓ cup pasta cooking water until thoroughly combined. Stir until butter melts and a smooth sauce forms. (TIP: Add more pasta water if sauce seems dry.) Season with salt and pepper. Italian Chicken and Penne This easy stir-fry combines the pasta with green pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes in an Italian-style sauce. I made up this recipe one evening, and it was a big hit with my family.
Instructions to make Penne with Chicken and Southwest Cheese Sauce:
- Melt butter and saute onion and garlic until onions are translucent.
- Add flour and stir. Cook for 5minutes stirring constantly.
- Mix half and half and water and slowly add mixture to flour mix. Stir or whisk constantly until mixture is smooth. Cook for 3minutes.
- Add salt, cayenne, lemon juice and hot sauce. Stir well and add parmesan cheese.
- Do NOT boil.
- Add Velveeta cheese.
- Once cheese is melted add salsa and stir. Add sour cream.
- Season Chicken breasts generously with Cajun Seasoning and Broil 8-10 minutes per side or until done.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- To serve, laddle cheese sauce over some noddles (just enough to coat it), stir well, top with sliced chicken. Garnish with green onion.
The Spruce Stir in the chicken and mushroom mixture and the artichokes. In a large bowl combine cooked penne, chicken, and the sauce and stir to combine. Over medium heat, add the butter and garlic to a large pot. Serve hot with additional garnishes like green onion, cilantro, and parmesan cheese. It's penne pasta cooked with chicken and a delicious homemade alfredo sauce for a satisfying Italian-inspired dinner.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food penne with chicken and southwest cheese sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!