The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Take of cans apple pie filling.
- Get of bag caramel bits (found in the baking section).
- Get of box yellow cake mix.
- Get of butter (2 sticks).
- Make ready of vanilla ice cream for serving (optional).
Instructions to make The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray..
- Spread both cans of apple pie filling onto the bottom of your prepared dish..
- Sprinkle about half of the bag of caramel bits evenly over the top of the pie filling..
- Evenly distribute the dry cake mix over top..
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the cake mix covering as much of it as you can..
- Bake uncovered in the center rack for 30-40 minutes or until the buttery cake mix turns a deep golden brown. Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes and then serve warm with vanilla ice cream..
- Notes- You could also sprinkle a handful of chopped pecans in with the caramel bits for added crunch, and if you really like spice, try sprinkling extra cinnamon or nutmeg over the cake mix before adding the butter. Place any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 5 days and reheat in the microwave. It's just as good leftover!.
- This can be done in a crockpot as well following the same steps geese crockpot well (cooking times at a guess hi 2-4 hrs low -4-6 hrs idk).
- How to make a caramel apple dump cake: youtu.be/XLHgMsrI-kg.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!