Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, glazed doughnuts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Glazed Doughnuts is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Glazed Doughnuts is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook glazed doughnuts using 22 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Glazed Doughnuts:
- Make ready of Ingredients.
- Make ready 2 envelope of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of warm water (110f-115f).
- Prepare 2 cup of warm milk (110f-115f).
- Get 1/2 cup of butter,softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot mashed potatoes (with out add milk and butter?.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon extract (optinal).
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 9 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinamon.
- Get 9 3/4 of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 of oil for deep frying.
- Take of Coffee Glaze.
- Get 6 tbsp of cold milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of instant coffee granuales.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 3/4 cup of butter,softened.
- Prepare 6 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinamon.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Steps to make Glazed Doughnuts:
- In a large bowl,dissolve yeast in warm water,.
- Add the milk,and butter.
- add the lemon extract if desired..
- 3 cups of flour.Beat until smoothe..
- stir inenough remaining flour to form a soft dough..
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,about 1 hour..
- punch down dough.
- On a well floured surface,roll out to 1/2 inch thickness..
- Cut with a 2 1/2 inch.doughnut cutter..
- Place on greased baking sheets..
- Cover and let rise for 45 minutes..
- Mean while for the glaze..
- Combine 6 tablespoons milk, coffee and vanilla..
- stir to dissolve coffee,.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter sugar cinamon,and salt..
- Gradualy add milk mixture,beat until smoothe,adding additional milk to make a dipping consistancy..
- To deep fry.
- in an electric skillet, or a deep fryer, heat oil to 375°F..
- Drop doughnuts in to oil gradualy so not to splash,a few at a time so oil doesnt cool to fast.when slightly browning turn over by poking with a stick or handle end of wooden spoon.(this all happens real fast dont over cook they will cook real quick.about 1 1/2 minutes per side.or until golden..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Important: dip tops in glaze while warm, It makes a difference..
- ENJOY. The real fun will be making different flavored glazes that is up to your imagination, anyway you do them will be delish..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food glazed doughnuts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!