Creamy Cucumber Salad. Reviews for: Photos of Dad's Creamy Cucumber Salad. Cool, herbaceous, and refreshing, this creamy cucumber salad is the perfect accompaniment to any number of summer entrees, including barbecue pulled pork. Creamy Cucumber Salad – just like Grandma made!
Crisp summer cucumbers and red onions with a delicious coating of fresh dill and sour cream dressing make this a must-have summer. Creamy Cucumber Salad with a tangy lemon Yogurt Dressing with Mint. Sensational side salad for Middle Eastern food, Indian food, and summer grill outs!
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamy cucumber salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Dad's Creamy Cucumber Salad. Cool, herbaceous, and refreshing, this creamy cucumber salad is the perfect accompaniment to any number of summer entrees, including barbecue pulled pork. Creamy Cucumber Salad – just like Grandma made!
Creamy Cucumber Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Cucumber Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy cucumber salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cucumber Salad:
- Make ready 3 of cucumbers.
- Make ready 20-30 of small tomatoes (grape or cherry) work good.
- Make ready 1/2 of Medium red onion.
- Get of salt.
- Get 1 cup of mayo.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of sugar.
- Get 1 TBSP of cidar vinegar.
- Make ready 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- Get bunch of fresh dill.
- Take Pinch of red pepper (cayenne) opinional.
This creamy cucumber salad, also known as German cucumber salad, is a refreshing combination of cucumbers, red onion and dill tossed in a simple dressing. This Creamy Cucumber Salad recipe is a classic family favorite recipe. Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a creamy vinaigrette for an easy side dish. This is the best way to use up garden cucumbers.
Instructions to make Creamy Cucumber Salad:
- Cut the 3 cucumbers anyway you'd like. I skin some of the peel off mine and then cut them length wise and scrape out the seeds. Then I slice them..
- Cut tomatoes in half..
- Put the tomatoes and cucumber slices in a bowl and toss in salt. Let sit for about an hour and drain as much water as possible.No need to rinse..
- Chop up onion and set aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients; mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, sugar, apple cidar vinegar, and dill..
- After draining the excess water from tomatoes and cucumbers add the onion and mayo mixture (dressing). Stir together well. Let chill in fridge for one hour and enjoy..
Cook time is the chill time. This classic creamy cucumber salad recipe has been passed down for good reason – it's incredible! It's also quick and easy, just the way it should be. This creamy, refreshing cucumber salad is an easy side dish for any summer BBQ. Bright dill and white-wine vinegar add fresh tartness to cucumbers and red onions.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy cucumber salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!