Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Favorite Frittata recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Favorite Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favorite Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my favorite frittata recipe. To cook my favorite frittata you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Favorite Frittata:
- Use 6 large of eggs.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 bunch of red swiss chard, stems separated from leaves, all rough chopped.
- You need 1/2 of roasted red pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- Get 3 oz of swiss cheese, grated.
Steps to make My Favorite Frittata:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 10" saute pan, over medium heat.
- Add swiss chard stems, saute until almost tender.
- Add swiss chard leaves, saute until leaves are wilted and stems are tender, remove from pan, place in bowl.
- Add onion to pan, saute until translucent and tender, remove from pan, place in bowl.
- Add peppers to bowl.
- In separate bowl whisk eggs, milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add egg mixture to vegetables, combine.
- Add cheese, combine.
- Over low heat, add 1 tablespoon oil to the 10" pan.
- Pour entire mixture into pan, cook until bottom is set, about 5 minutes.
- Place pan in oven, cook until set, about 15-20 minutes.
If you find this My Favorite Frittata recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.