Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Our Chicken Recipes Are Healthy, Versatile And Tasty. View The Range On Our Site. Just Follow These Easy Chicken Recipes For A Meal To Remember.
In a small bowl, combine the cheeses; stir half into the chicken mixture. Top with tortilla chips and remaining cheese. DIRECTIONS In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Our Chicken Recipes Are Healthy, Versatile And Tasty. View The Range On Our Site. Just Follow These Easy Chicken Recipes For A Meal To Remember.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Make ready 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- Take 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Get 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Make ready 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- Take 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
Combine the cheeses and stir half into the chicken mixture. Heat oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. In a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Sauté onion, stirring occasionally, until it begins to soften.
Instructions to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
Add beef, using a wooden spoon to break up the meat,. Add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Serve with sliced jalapenos and diced tomatoes if desired. How to make Fiesta Nacho Chicken Casserole: Whisk together a can of nacho cheese soup and milk. Stir in a can of drained tomatoes, shredded cooked chicken, cilantro, and some cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!