Caramel-Apple Pie. Classic caramel apple pie with a twist! Place bottom crust in pie plate; pour in apple slices. You can also test the apples with a small.
A classic apple pie is always at the top of our fall baking list, but this year we are deciding to step it up. Caramel brings out the sweetness of apples and makes it taste even MORE like fall. Your favorite caramel apple dip gives this upgraded easy caramel apple pie a decadent flavor your whole family will rave about.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, caramel-apple pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Classic caramel apple pie with a twist! Place bottom crust in pie plate; pour in apple slices. You can also test the apples with a small.
Caramel-Apple Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Caramel-Apple Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caramel-apple pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Get of Dessert.
- Make ready of sugar.
- Make ready of flour.
- Make ready of ground cinnamon.
- Take of peeled and coarsely chopped Jonathan apples.
- Get of milk.
- Prepare of flour.
- Get of packed brown sugar.
- Take of butter.
- Make ready of caramel-apple dip.
A classic lattice top makes this State. This Salted Caramel Apple Pie is loaded with juicy apple slices and salted caramel sauce! Baked in the flakiest all-butter pie crust, it's the perfect apple pie for Thanksgiving or Christmas! Salted Caramel Apple Pie. featured in Impressive Thanksgiving Pies.
Instructions to make Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Prepare pie crust. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough from center to edges into a 12-inch circle. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate. Fold under pastry; crimp. Don't prick pastry..
- For filling: In a large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon. Add the apples and toss to coat. Transfer to pastry-lined pie plate. Combine 2 Tbsp. of the caramel-apple dip and 2 Tbsp. milk; drizzle over apples..
- In mixing bowl, combine the 1 cup flour and brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent over browning. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25-30 minutes more until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Cool pie on wire rack. Makes 8-10 servings..
This tutorial shows you how to make a Mouthwatering filling of fresh apples, suspended in caramel flavor. AND a Flaky, perfect, delicious crust. Packed with different apple varieties and baked with a buttery caramel sauce, this pie is the ultimate To showcase the very best in cozy fall flavors, this decadent apple pie uses a mix of different varieties. Since this Caramel Apple Pie is not overly sweet, there's no harm in drizzling a little extra caramel sauce on top, with ice cream of course! Seriously, could you resist a big fat slice of this pie for dessert?
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food caramel-apple pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!