Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel and swiss chard stir-fry with balsamic vinegar recipe. To cook mackerel and swiss chard stir-fry with balsamic vinegar you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar:
- Take 4 of fillets mackerel.
- Use 50 g of leafy greens, I use mustard greens and Swiss chard.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of white wine.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of powdered parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar:
- Remove the bones from mackerel and cut into smaller pieces. Put the soy sauce, wine, sugar, garlic powder, cheese, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well. Add in the chopped mackerel pieces. Marinate for at least 30 min or half a day in the fridge..
- Cut the greens into bite sized pieces..
- Just before frying, coat each mackerel with flour, heat oil in a saucepan and fry the mackerel until it begins to crisp. Turn and fry until well cooked. Once cooked, place the fish on a plate with paper towels to soak up excess oil..
- Using a clean frying pan, add 1 Tbsp of olive oil, and once heated, put in the vegetables and stir fry on medium heat for a minute, then add the fried mackerel. Shake the pan a little to mix it up, but not too much. Finally, pour in 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper if needed..
If you find this Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.