Gluten Free Apple & Plum Crumble.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, gluten free apple & plum crumble. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Gluten Free Apple & Plum Crumble is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Gluten Free Apple & Plum Crumble is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gluten free apple & plum crumble using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free Apple & Plum Crumble:
- Get of very ripe plums.
- Take of small dessert apples.
- Make ready of ground almonds.
- Prepare of gf flour.
- Take of dairy free marg.
- Take of sugar.
- Make ready of Cinnamon for a final sprinkle.
Steps to make Gluten Free Apple & Plum Crumble:
- Peel and core the apples, then cut into chunks. Cut the plums into similar sized chunks. Put the fruit in a heatproof dish or bowl. My plums were so ripe they didn’t need any extra sugar at this stage..
- In a separate bowl rub the flours sugar and almonds together. Once rubbed in I use my hands to crunch up the mix into larger balls similar to regular crumble..
- Cover the fruit with the crumble mix and sprinkle the topping with cinnamon. Bake for 30 mins at 190 C..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food gluten free apple & plum crumble recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!