Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss chard with bengal gram dal recipe. To cook swiss chard with bengal gram dal you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal:
- Take 3 cup of Swiss chard (chopped).
- Get 1 cup of Split Bengal gram.
- You need 1 pinch of Turmeric powder/haldi.
- Take 1 tbsp of Onion (chopped).
- Use 2 tsp of Garlic (crushed).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
Instructions to make Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal:
- Cook lentils in a cooker for 4-5 whistles, keep it aside..
- In separate vessel heat oil, add tempering items, once mustard seeds start splattering, add chopped onions, crushed garlic and cook till raw smell of onion and garlic goes away..
- Now add chopped Swiss chard, green chilies and cook for 5-6 minutes once the greens are cooked add the cooked dal, salt and pinch of turmeric powder (You can add red chilli powder/ black pepper if you want little spicy)..
- Let it cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat and adjust spices..
- Once lentils cooked with the spices, add lemon juice, mix well and turn off the heat..
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves(optional). Serve with hot rice..
Just one cup provides over three times the recommended daily allowance of vitamin K. Swiss chard is a leafy green vegetable that is packed with nutrients. This article explains everything you need to know about Swiss chard, including its There are many types of Swiss chard, some of which have colorful, jewel-toned stalks and veins, making this vegetable particularly pleasing to the eye. Swiss Chard also known as silver beet is a leafy vegetable tastes similar to Spinach. My local farmers market use to over flow with these and But now, after little exploration, found a way to include this in our meal.
If you find this Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.