Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Swiss chard & quinoa salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Swiss chard & quinoa salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swiss chard & quinoa salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss chard & quinoa salad recipe. You can have swiss chard & quinoa salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Swiss chard & quinoa salad:
- Provide 1 of large bunch of red swiss chard finely chopped (stems included).
- Get 1 1/2 cup of red and gold quinoa.
- Take 1/4 cup of tamari sunflower seeds.
- Use 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 cup of dry cranberries.
- Use 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of rasberry vinegar or apple cidar vinegar.
- Get 2 tablespoon of old fashion mustard.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dry tarragon.
- Take to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Swiss chard & quinoa salad:
- Cook the quinoa as per package instructions and let cool down a bit..
- Mix all ingredients together; quinoa must be warm but not too hot..
- Serve as a side dish with grilled meat or fish. Can be served warm or cold..
Browse All Swiss chard Recipes. chard chard. spinach beet. leaf beet. seakale beet. silver beet. white beet. Wikipedia Article About Swiss Chard on Wikipedia. Chard (Beta vulgaris var. cicla), also known as Swiss Chard, Silverbeet, Perpetual Spinach or Marigold, is a leaf vegetable. Swiss chard is a leafy green vegetable with a slightly bitter flavour. Discover when it's in season, our top recipes, and how to store, prepare and cook chard.
If you find this Swiss chard & quinoa salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.