Honey Lemon Salmon. Start saving money and earning cashback. Add Honey To Your Browser & Find Out How Much Money You Could Be Saving Today. Simplicity at its best – a seasoned salmon fillet with the most incredible lip smackingly delicious honey lemon sauce.
Add salmon skin-side down and season with salt and pepper. Pour white wine, honey, and lemon juice over salmon. Make sure to turn salmon fillets every few minutes.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, honey lemon salmon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Start saving money and earning cashback. Add Honey To Your Browser & Find Out How Much Money You Could Be Saving Today. Simplicity at its best – a seasoned salmon fillet with the most incredible lip smackingly delicious honey lemon sauce.
Honey Lemon Salmon is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Honey Lemon Salmon is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook honey lemon salmon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Lemon Salmon:
- Make ready 1.15 lb of salmon.
- Prepare 5 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Take 3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parsley, minced.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter cut in pieces.
- Get 2-3 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed and minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Take Slices of lemon for garnish.
Place the salmon skin-side down, then nestle the sliced lemon underneath and around it. Stir together honey, melted butter, and lemon juice and pour about two-thirds over the salmon (save the rest for serving!). In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lemon, melted butter, and dijon. Mix together honey, lemon juice, and garlic in small bowl.
Instructions to make Honey Lemon Salmon:
- Cut up the lemon, garlic, parsley, and thyme. Preheat the oven to 375F..
- Pat the salmon down with paper towel. Place salmon on a piece of foil on top of a baking pan. Season with salt & pepper to taste..
- Mix the ingredients in step 1 in a small bowl. Add the honey..
- Fold up your foil so that it forms a boat. Place the lemon slices and butter allll arounddd the salmon. Get up in there!.
- If you got enough foil, you can wrap the salmon up like a Christmas present. I didn’t get enough foil, so I placed a smaller piece on top like shown. Bake for 20 mins..
- You can broil the top for 4 mins to get some crispy edges. Enjoy :).
Place oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the salmon (top side goes down first). In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, lemon juice, honey, garlic, and the Italian seasoning. Pour this sauce over the top of the salmon, keeping the foil folded up around it. In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food honey lemon salmon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!