Chilled Tomato and Penne Pasta Salad.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chilled tomato and penne pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chilled Tomato and Penne Pasta Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chilled Tomato and Penne Pasta Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chilled tomato and penne pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilled Tomato and Penne Pasta Salad:
- Get 80 grams of Penne pasta.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Get 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 2 slice of Ham.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Coarse salt.
Instructions to make Chilled Tomato and Penne Pasta Salad:
- Dice the tomatoes. Thinly slice the cucumber and lightly rub with salt. Cut the ham in half, then into 5 mm strips..
- Cook the pasta. Soak it in cold water, then drain. Mix in a small amount of oil..
- Combine the mixed ingredients from Step 1 and the pasta in a bowl. Season with salt, lemon and black pepper and toss everything together. Dish it up, and serve with some olive oil..
- You can also make this dish with cucumber and tomatoes. This salad also goes well with French dressing -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146224-simple-your-standard-french-dressing.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chilled tomato and penne pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!