Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pumpkin and peanut biscotti cantucci. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin and peanut biscotti cantucci using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci:
- Prepare 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of pumpkin, pureed.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of anise seed.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Get 1 stick of butter (for coating a pan).
- Make ready 1 of whipped cream.
Steps to make Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci:
- On a large baking sheet, toast the peanuts at 375°F for about 10 minutes. Set aside the peanuts and baking sheet to cool..
- Put everything but the peanuts into a large mixing bowl and mix..
- Once the peanuts are cool, incorporate them into the mix..
- Butter the cookie sheet.
- Separate the dough into two equal blobs and lay them in parallel on the cookie sheet..
- Work the blobs into cookie-sheet-length logs a few inches wide..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes..
- Let the sheet cool..
- Now, slice up the logs, on a bias, into 1 inch wide cuts, and lay them on their sides in the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350°F another 15 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream. It goes well with coffee..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pumpkin and peanut biscotti cantucci recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!