Ham and Cheese Crustless Mini Quiches. This is a quiche that is so easy and quick. I make it everytime I have company overnight or for lunch. You can substitute most any meat, ie chicken breast or pastrami or sausage.
Crustless Quiche with ham and cheese smells just like Quiche Lorraine when it's baking! Here's what you need for this quick ham and cheese quiche: eggs, cream OR milk, ham, cheese and green onions. Ham and Cheese Quiche Variations: You can swap the ham for bacon or sausage.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ham and cheese crustless mini quiches. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Cheese Crustless Mini Quiches is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Ham and Cheese Crustless Mini Quiches is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This is a quiche that is so easy and quick. I make it everytime I have company overnight or for lunch. You can substitute most any meat, ie chicken breast or pastrami or sausage.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ham and cheese crustless mini quiches using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Crustless Mini Quiches:
- Prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced ham.
- Get 1 teaspoon of butter, salted or unsalted.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Get 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and salt to taste.
- Get 2 of . tablespoons freshly grated romano cheese.
- Get 1 of green onion, thin sliced.
Any cheese would work great here. Mini Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiches – One Charming Day. I was actually looking for easy to do homemade pizza but there was this one photo captioned "ham and cheese crustless quiche" that caught my attention because it had lots of melted cheese thatVIEW POST. Is it a crustless quiche or a frittata?
Instructions to make Ham and Cheese Crustless Mini Quiches:
- Heat butter in a small skillet , add shallot and ham and cook gently just until shallot is soft. Cool.
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray mini muffin tin well with non stick spray. Have a baking sheet lined with foil to hold muffin tin.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, cream, sour cream, green onions, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Pour mixture into a measuring cup for easy pouring.
- Divide cooked shallot and ham among mini muffin cups.
- Divide cheddar cheese on too of ham and shallots.
- Pour egg custard evenly over.
- Sprinkle with romano cheese and bake 29 to 25 minutes just until set.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes , then remove.
- Serve warm or room temperature. They can be frozen and reheated just until warm in the mucrowave.
Either way you call it these Mini Ham and Cheddar Quiches are the perfect bite to pop in your mouth for a quick and satisfying breakfast. This mini quiches are a great way to feed a crowd. This Low Carb Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiche is an easy recipe filled with broccoli, ham, and cheese. It's a great low carb breakfast recipe or brunch idea to make ahead. Ham, broccoli, and cheese take center stage in this crustless quiche!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ham and cheese crustless mini quiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!