Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce. A rich blue cheese sauce coats the gnocchi which is tossed with a bit of fresh spinach and topped with some crispy prosciutto. I've got a good one to share with you today guys – Gnocchi with Blue Cheese and Frizzled Prosciutto! Plus, it'll pair perfectly with Merlot – which I'm putting out there right.
Mushroom gnocchi in a creamy blue cheese pan sauce and chunky, meaty mushrooms. The gnocchi are covered in a quick, creamy sauce laced with garlicky mushrooms, thyme and savory blue cheese. Need some tasty sauces for your gnocchi?
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, gnocchi with blue cheese sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
A rich blue cheese sauce coats the gnocchi which is tossed with a bit of fresh spinach and topped with some crispy prosciutto. I've got a good one to share with you today guys – Gnocchi with Blue Cheese and Frizzled Prosciutto! Plus, it'll pair perfectly with Merlot – which I'm putting out there right.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have gnocchi with blue cheese sauce using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce:
- Take of Gnocchi.
- Get 180 g (6.34 oz) of Mashed potato mix.
- Get 560 ml (18.93 fl oz) of Hot milk / Hot water.
- Prepare 250 g (8.81 oz) of Bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fine salt.
- Make ready of Cheese sauce.
- Make ready 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blue cheese.
- Prepare 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Make ready to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Make ready to taste of Acacia honey / Truffle honey.
- Prepare to taste of Dill.
These seven delectable sauces pair perfectly with Gnocchi (plural) are Italian dumplings that are made with potatoes and flour, then boiled like pasta The zesty flavor of the Gorgonzola (an Italian blue cheese similar to Roquefort, Stilton, or Maytag). Gnocchi are not difficult to make, but it's important to use floury, not waxy, potatoes and to cook them whole and unpeeled so they don't absorb any water.. Gnocchi had always been something that I avoided making but after finding this recipe it has become a regular dinner. To serve place the gnocchi in a bowl then cover with the sauce.
Instructions to make Gnocchi with Blue Cheese Sauce:
- Make mashed potatoes with milk or water..
- Mix bread flour and salt. Add it to the mashed potatoes little by little..
- Knead the gnocchi mixture well. *Weight of bread flour = 1 / 3 of mashed potato mix + liquids.
- Add some extra bread flour if the gnocchi mixture is too soft..
- Scoop a small amount of the gnocchi mixture and rolling it on your hand to make an oval shape. Press and make lines to both front & back side with using the back of a fork. *You can skip making lines, but those lines help keep the sauce on the gnocchi..
- Boil gnocchi with plenty of water..
- It's done boiling when they start to float on the surface. Drain the water..
- Just like gorgonzola picante or dolce, every blue cheese has a different strong taste. Find your favorite and use it. My big recommendation is "Bergader Edelpilz" from Germany. This cheese makes a perfect sauce!.
- Pour heavy cream into the pan, simmer it gently with low heat, do not boil. Then put in the whole blue cheese, shave & melt it with a spatula. Mix and simmer it well..
- Add gnocchi to it and mix gently..
- Place gnocchi on the plate and spinkle with ground black pepper or pour some acacia honey on it. If you want to make it richer, try truffle honey!.
- If you're not interested in cheese, mix with tomato sauce. It also is good!.
- Put some dill on top for a nice presentation. Next day the taste becomes even richer. Enjoy the leftovers!.
Sprinkle with some parmesan and serve immediately. Discover Gino's beautiful gnocchi with blue cheese – it's so simple, and so tasty! With a package of gnocchi, a few strips of bacon, some blue cheese, and a handful of spinach, this is the recipe that For sauce, this recipe leans on chicken broth and cooking water from the gnocchi. Together with the crumbled blue cheese tossed in at the end, they create a light and creamy sauce. Chicken & Homemade Gnocchi in Buttermilk Blue Cheese Sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gnocchi with blue cheese sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!