Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese. A simple but delicious pasta sauce made with tinned tomatoes, basil and mascarpone. Perfect for a quick and easy mid-week family meal. Mascarpone is one of those ingredients that I love eating (anything that's in the cream or cheese category is ok with me!) but rarely use it in an actual recipe.
If you add " Mascarpone & Parmesan ", it will be a creamy fancy sauce. This sauce goes good with any pasta. It would be a gorgeous presentation if you put chopped tomato, basil, & mozzarella as toppings.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tomato basil sauce with mascarpone & parmesan cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A simple but delicious pasta sauce made with tinned tomatoes, basil and mascarpone. Perfect for a quick and easy mid-week family meal. Mascarpone is one of those ingredients that I love eating (anything that's in the cream or cheese category is ok with me!) but rarely use it in an actual recipe.
Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tomato basil sauce with mascarpone & parmesan cheese using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese:
- Make ready 400 g (14.10 oz) of Tomato.
- Get 20 of Basil leaves.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion.
- Make ready 1/4 of Garlic.
- Make ready 8 tbsp of Mascarpone cheese.
- Get 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fine salt.
- Get 1 tsp of White pepper powder.
Or mix with seafood like shrimp, scallop, squid, and. Add both cheeses and stir well until melted. If a smooth sauce is required, now pour the sauce into a food processor or blender and pulse until the desired consistency is achieved. Mandy's Tomato, Basil, Mascarpone Sauce recipe: This is a sauce that goes beautifully with anything.
Steps to make Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese:
- Remove the tomato stem. Slightly cross cut the bottom and boil them for 30 secs..
- Soak in cold water to cool down and then peel the skin. Take the fruit off the skin with a spoon. This is the richest part, so better use it!.
- Mince onion and garlic..
- Stir-fry with olive oil well. Be careful not to burn it..
- Add tomato and break it gently with a spatula..
- Add chopped basil and mix..
- Add salt & pepper and mix..
- Add parmesan cheese and mix. (If you would like to make a "tomato & basil", skip this step.).
- Stop the heat and blend..
- Add mascarpone and mix. (If you would like to make a "tomato & basil", skip this step.).
- Simmer with low heat for 10-15 mins..
- If you would like to keep them longer… Boil washed & empty jam jars and lids first to sterilize. Put the jars in the water before boiling to avoid breakage. Boil the jars for 10 mins., remove, and then do the lids for 5 mins..
- Pour the sauce in it and close the lid..
- Boil the jars for 15 mins..
- Use stickers or labels to decorate if you desire!.
- I used this sauce! "Gulten-free! Potato & Rice Bake". Recipe ID : 13209446.
It is especially good when spooned over cooked chicken. It can be used to actually cook chicken in (or meat of your choice). Also good with fish as it has a delicate flavour and it is fan-blooming-tastic with low carb pasta. (if you cant eat tomato then you could substitute chopped red pepper. A spicy, creamy tomato sauce with chili, basil, and mascarpone cheese for pasta is easy to make, and so delicious. Just as quick as frozen pizza, and even quicker than ordering a take away.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tomato basil sauce with mascarpone & parmesan cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!