Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, italian wedding soup with penne pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have italian wedding soup with penne pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta:
- Make ready of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare of Lean Ground Beef.
- Get of whole medium carrots (sliced).
- Get of whole medium yellow onion (diced).
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of container/carton chicken broth.
- Get of frozen chopped spinach.
- Get of Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste.
- Prepare of penne pasta (uncooked).
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Make ready of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes.
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs).
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots..
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender.
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel.
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally.
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins.
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food italian wedding soup with penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!