Primavera Penne Pasta Salad.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, primavera penne pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Primavera Penne Pasta Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Primavera Penne Pasta Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have primavera penne pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Primavera Penne Pasta Salad:
- Make ready 16 oz of of Penne Pasta.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of halved Grape Tomatoes.
- Get 3/4 cup of chopped Green Onions.
- Take 2/3 cup of chopped Yellow Peppers.
- Make ready 1 packages of of crispy cooked crumbled Bacon.
- Make ready 1/3 of of package of Queso Fresco crumbled.
- Prepare 8 oz of Italian Salad Dressing.
- Get 3/4 cup of Crunchy Red Seedless Grapes.
- Make ready 1/4 each of of Garlic Salt and Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Primavera Penne Pasta Salad:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large serving bowl, combine tomatoes, green pepper and onions, and grapes..
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to vegetables and grapes. Combine in bacon bits and Queso fresco..
- Then add seasoning and salad dressing. Top with more bacon and Queso fresco..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yields 8-10 servings..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food primavera penne pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!