Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, broccoli and chicken penne pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli and chicken penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 box of penne pasta.
- Get 1 head of of broccoli.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Make ready 1 of sea salt.
- Take 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Italian season.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Cut the chicken in cube size. Season it with red pepper, ground black pepper, Italian seasoning and Lawrys seasoned salt..
- Put the broccoli in a pot of boiling water until tender. Put sea salt in the water(optional)..
- While the broccoli is becoming tender, cut up the roma tomatoes in cube size as well as mince the 4 cloves of garlic..
- Prepare a skillet with olive oil in it to saute the chicken. When finished, place the chicken in a bowl to the side. Now add the tomatoes, tenderized broccoli, garlic to the pan for 10 minutes..
- Boil the penne pasta in water until tender. Add the vegetables, chicken, pasta in a large bowl. Add the parmesan cheese as well as the mozarella cheese. Add whatever spices to taste. Stir or toss all cooked ingredients in bowl until evenly coated with cheese. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food broccoli and chicken penne pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!