Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys curried split pea soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys curried split pea soup, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 3 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato puree / paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of medium curry powder or strength of choice.
- Take 450 g (2 cups) of green split peas.
- Use 1920 ml (8 cups) of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 tsp of low sodium salt.
- Use 240 ml (1 cup) of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide of Freshly chopped coriander / cilantro to serve.
Instructions to make Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion and carrot for around 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
- Add the garlic and fry a further minute.
- Add the tomato puree and curry powder, stir in and cook 2 minutes.
- Add the split peas, stock and salt.
- Bring to the boil then turn down and let simmer for 35 – 40 minutes or until the peas are softened.
- Before serving stir through the coconut milk and season to taste.
- Serve with some fresh coriander.
Dried split peas are cooked with ham hocks, onions, garlic, and leeks. This filling, hearty soup is perfect for cold winter days. This filling, hearty soup is perfect for cold winter days. There's something about winter that just begs for the making. Winter time calls for soups, so today I'm bringing you my recipe for split pea soup.
If you find this Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.