Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. You will notice that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to limit your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys baked fish with parsley cream sauce, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys baked fish with parsley cream sauce, gf df ef sf nf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 4 of white fish fillets – cod, haddock, hake etc around 200g weight.
- Get 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
- Use to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of dairy-free spread such as Vitalite or Earth Balance.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch / cornflour.
- Provide 300 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F. Grease 4 squares of tin foil big enough to wrap your fish fillets in a parcel with butter so the fillets won't stick to it.
- Lay a fillet in the middle of each piece of buttered foil, season with salt & pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice and fold the foil like an envelope around the fish.
- Place the wrapped fillets on an oven tray and bake for 16 – 20 minutes. They should be a uniform colour throughout and starting to flake.
- In the meantime cook some vegetables to serve alongside such as broccoli, potatoes, carrot, cabbage etc and start the sauce.
- In a pan melt the dairy-free spread, stir in the cornstarch then gradually add the milk stirring constantly until it thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir in the parsley then serve poured over the fillets.
If you find this Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.