Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter. Infuse Herbs into Butters, Balms, Tinctures, Medicated Oils and more! Skillet Cornbread with Whipped Honey Butter Skillet Cornbread with Whipped Honey Butter is phenomenal. This recipe is so light and so fluffy, it may as well be a slice of cake.
Combine half and half, eggs, oil and melted butter in a medium bowl and mix well. Spray some oil into loaf pans. In the meantime, use a mixer to whip the butter until fluffy.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cornbread with honey whipped butter. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter is something that I have loved my whole life.
Infuse Herbs into Butters, Balms, Tinctures, Medicated Oils and more! Skillet Cornbread with Whipped Honey Butter Skillet Cornbread with Whipped Honey Butter is phenomenal. This recipe is so light and so fluffy, it may as well be a slice of cake.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cornbread with honey whipped butter using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter:
- Prepare of Ingredients for corn bread:.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Ingredients for honey whipped butter:.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of honey.
Then, add the honey and continue to mix until well incorporated. Whipped Honey Butter sounds a whole lot fancier than it is. Basically it's just a stick of butter, with some powdered sugar and honey, whipped together until smooth and fluffy. I will definitely be making this honey butter again in a few weeks for Thanksgiving!!
Instructions to make Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. Combine the dry and the wet ingredients, mix until there are hardly any lumps..
- Preheat mini loaf pans in the air fryer at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- Spray some oil into loaf pans. Scoop the batter into the pans, about 3/4 full, and air fry at 300F (150C) for about 20-22 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean or the internal temperature exceeds 194F (90C)..
- In the meantime, use a mixer to whip the butter until fluffy. Then, add the honey and continue to mix until well incorporated..
- Spread the butter on to a slice of cornbread to serve..
Serve the Sweet Buttermilk Cornbread warm with Whipped Honey Butter! Homemade cornbread with honey butter, of course! Method: Add butter and honey to the bowl of a mixer. Random craving, but my neighbor had brought over some incredible cornbread a few days ago so I was dying for more. The good news is I'm only responsible for making half of Hence, my kick-ass Comfort Corn.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cornbread with honey whipped butter recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!